Landmark East is a twin tower development located in the Kwun Tong district of Hong Kong. Arquitectonica designed this structure using floor plates varying in size between towers, providing maximum flexibility for leasing. Tower one comprises 43 stories with 36 leasable office floors. The average floor plate is 13,455 SF (1,250 SM), providing a total floor area of 484,376 SF (45,000 SM). Tower two comprises 40 stories with 34 leasable office floors.
Derived from the long narrow site, the rectilinear slab towers are formed into a dynamic composition of slim, interlocking planes, slanted at varying angles to create a sense of movement and play. The cores and floor zones are arranged to maximize harbor views. The broad south elevations combined with the intersecting volumes provide valuable office space and corner units maximizing harbor exposure at the upper levels.
* AIA Miami | Design Award of Merit, Built Category
* Society of American Registered Architects (SARA) | Design Award of Recognition
* Hong Kong Chapter of the American Institute of Architects | Merit Award of Architecture
* Hong Kong Productivity Council | Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence – Class of Excellence in Energywise
* Hong Kong Productivity Council | Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence - Class of Excellence in Wastewise
* Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat (CTBUH) 2009 Best Tall Buildings Awards | Shortlisted Nominee for 2009 Awards
* Perspective Magazine | Award Certificate of Excellence for Best Skyscraper in over 150m high category