A major 5,726,400 SF (532,000m2) project for Pacific Century Cyberworks (PCCW), this mixed-use project is located on a 24-hectare site along Telegraph Bay on Hong Kong island. Components include offices, a retail mall, a 170-room hotel, serviced apartments and residential towers.
The project is an information infrastructure development intended to attract IT companies and professionals to Hong Kong. Offices are equipped with the latest IT/IS facilities; amenities include multi-media labs, production studies, an IT court and gallery, exhibition spaces, tele-conferencing suites, presentation theaters, a business center, spa and fitness areas, and educational and entertainment facilities. The buildings are a dynamic collage of transparent glass volumes sitting on a rugged stone base, a contrast of modernist architecture against a natural setting. This building won the AIA Award of Excellence, the Gold Bienal Award, the Intelligent Building of the Year Award, the Design & Decoration Award, the Design Award of Merit and the Society of American Registered Architects Design Award.
* AIA Miami | Award of Excellence in Architecture
* Society of American Registered Architects (SARA) | Design Award of Excellence
* Travel Weekly Globe Awards | Best Asia Pacific Hotel Group
* Intelligent Community Forum | Intelligent Building of the Year Award
* Miami + Beach Bienal | Bienal Gold Award