This 6,431,000 SF Class-A office project is comprised of three 29, 32 and 53 story office towers ranging in height from 492 ft (150 m) to 820 ft (250 m) tall, and a 600-room, 40-story, 5-star Conrad Seoul Hotel at 525 feet tall, an IFC Mall, a fine-dining plaza, new public outdoor spaces and a multi-screen cinema.
* Society for American Registered Architects (SARA) | Design Award of Excellence
* Structural Engineers Assoc. (SEA) of NY Excellence in Engineering Awards | Finalist
* World Travel Awards | 2013 Asia's Leading New Hotel
* World Travel Awards | 2013 South Korea's Leading New Hotel
* World Travel Awards | 2013 South Korea's Leading New Hotel Suite